Do you excel at consolidating and communicating medical/scientific information? Do you enjoy finding new and creative ways to look at, think about, simplify, visualize and communicate information and concepts?
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, alongside people with a rich variety of skill sets and perspectives? If so, this position could be for you!
We’re searching for a Senior Project Manager with a background in the Canadian pharmaceutical and healthcare space for a leading BioPharma Client. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team at Publicis Health Montreal (PHM).
The Senior Project Manager will assist in managing the development and maintenance of digital projects and assets for a leading pharmaceutical client. The successful candidate will have up to 3 years of experience in a project management role in the digital space, specifically with Canadian Pharma (PAAB).
• Manage & motivate multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced, multiple-project environment.
• Primarily responsible for coordinating maintenance of tier one websites. Will also manage small projects from initiation to planning, design, development, testing, and into maintenance.
• Proactively monitor work progress to ensure tasks are progressing in a timely manner, and obstacles are removed.
• Proactively anticipate client needs throughout the implementation / maintenance process.
• Interface and maintain positive relationships with clients and partners in day-to-day communication.
• Assist in the creation of project documentation, including requirements documentation, project briefs, timelines, project status, estimates, etc.
• Work with rest of PM team to identify resource conflicts and gaps and resolve in the most efficient and cost effective manner
• Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders. Regularly keep all stakeholders apprised of project status to ensure all expectations are accounted for and met
• Monitor and reconcile actual vs. estimated time spent on projects for maximum accuracy and recovery of hours. Report weekly on budget status.
• Expertise with Canadian Pharma (PAAB)
• Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and motivated
• Assertive and proactive self-starter who is also a collaborative team player
• Adaptable multi-tasker who welcomes new challenges
• Problem solving / Decision making
• Able to organize and prioritize, set and meet deadlines.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple priorities concurrently while remaining organized.
Role Specific Competencies:
• Understanding of web production methodologies, concepts and processes.
• Experience delivering or participating in web development projects
• Ability to motivate and manage teams to deliver exceptional results
• Knowledge of standard project management and / or task management tools (ie. MS Project, Asana, JIRA, etc)
• Enthusiastic participant in the digital / interactive space, with a keen ability to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
• Strong presentation skills
• Bilingual English/French
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resourcesat 416-925-7733 or by email at email@example.com